There’s a new chocolate bar in town, and it goes by the name of Giddy Yoyo. It’s a staff and customer favorite, and we’re THRILLED to be able to bring this powerhouse of a product into the store.
So why are we so giddy for Giddy Yoyo?
- They’re Canadian!
- Their products are organic AND fairly traded
- They’re raw, so all of their nutrients remain intact
- They’re nut-free, so it’s a school-safe snack – if you’re willing to share with your little one
- They oversee every step of chocolate production, from the growing of the beans right up until packaging time to ensure you’re getting the highest-quality product possible
- They’re vegan and gluten-free
- They offer a variety of flavors, many of which (like Maca and Spirulina) have superfood properties.
- They’re made with love and gratitude – it says so in the ingredient list
- THEY’RE DELICIOUS!!
Come on in, and try them all! Which bar is YOUR favorite?
About The Author:
Kelly Boaz, CNP
Kelly is a holistic nutritionist, specializing in eating disorder recovery and food freedom. She is also a public speaker (TEDx King St. West, TDSB) and a writer. Learn more about Kelly, and about booking private consultations at kellyboaz.com Twitter: @kelly_boaz Facebook: /KellyBoazDotCom